Take a look at the steps to be taken by
Cleaning your own garden?Renovating your house?Erecting
a scaffolding,or making any other temporary structure
on the footpath?
Thinking about where to dispose off broken
stems,leaves,roots,bricks,bits & pieces of concrete
or cement slabs
and the leftovers of scaffolding like
bamboos,mats and ropes?
(1) To contact your local Solid Waste Management Dept.(SWM)Ward Office.
As a responsible citizen,you should be aware of some
of the following simple facts:
(2) To deposit the required fee.
(3) To obtain a receipt/permission from the KMC office.
(4) To intimate the KMC office on the commencement of the
(1) Do not start the work before informing the local SWM
(2) Do not start the work before depositing the required
fee at the KMC office.
(3) Do not start the work without a valid payment receipt.
(4) Do not start the work before informing the KMC office.
|Dispose off your daily garbage
on time at the specified vats or in the
handcrafts of the sweepers.
Let not your problems hamper others.Please remember some
of the simple but essential directions,mentioned above,to
keep Kolkata clean. Help us to maintain a clean,green city.
Remember,the city is yours.
As a citizen,it is your moral duty to keep the environment
clean and pollution-free.
|To serve you better
Kolkata Municipal Corporation
continuous support and co-operation
Control Room : 2286-1212/1313/1414